Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Legend of the Seeker Season 2 Starts

Hey everyone,

been a little lazy about updating this blog, since life and stuff got in the way, but now that season two has started I think it is time to get back to working on some trailers and other fun stuff about the cast and the series in general.

Anyway, I just got a chance to check out the first episode last night and may I say that I was pleasnatly surprised. Overall, the show has gotten more mature and has lost some of the Xena or Hercules similarity that kind of bothered me in the first season. And for those of you who have not read the books (The Sword of Truth Series) expect some quite bizzare twists!

Well, here is the sneak peek to Season 2, just to tie you over until the next installment:



Talk soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment