Monday, November 16, 2009

New Interviews with Bridget Regan and Craig Horner

Is it just me or is the second season bloodier, darker and more mature? I just watched the second episode last night and I must say it was quite dark. Not that I am complaining, I did miss some maturity in season 1. The stakes have been raised in the story as well and I am pretty sure it will all get even more heated as the season goes by. I don't want to give too much away, in case you haven't seen the newest episode yet. What I do want to mention is the fact that the love tension seems to have gone out of the relationship between Richard and Kahlan, I wonder if they will ever end up together. Hmmm, I guess I should maybe just read the book, huh?

Anyway, here are some recent interviews with the two main stars of Legend of the Seeker, discussing the show and everything that goes with it. Enjoy!

Associated Press Interview: Sword Fights and Siths




Craig Horner & Bridget Regan on TV Guide Part 1



Craig Horner & Bridget Regan on TV Guide Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment